Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An Official Blogger

Hello World!

My very first blog, blog post, and the first time I am sharing thoughts with the entire world (well not the entire world, just those who are interested enough in my life to read this). As if the title is not enough of an explanation, I wanted to start this blog as a way to document my travels and time abroad in Graz, Austria and also let this serve as a way to keep in touch with you back home.

I am not a big writer. I took the minimum requirements in high school and college and then I was done. With so little experience I don't know if I'm a funny writer, kickin' it old school, straight shooter or 12 year-old-girl diary writer. My hope is to discover the best way to express myself and also have something to look back on and remember everything I did and what I learned.

I hope this serves as a way to connect with those back home and for others to feel connected to me. The countdown is 13 days. Graz, are you sure your ready for me?

10 comments:

  1. I think you will do fine with blogging. I wish I could have gone with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you!!!! You'll have such a fun time there!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are precious :) And I can't wait to read ALL your blogs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good to me. Glad you're doing this, so will follow you as I have followed some other favorite people. Love. rrb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Sara. You'll be missed. Look forward to following your ventures.
    Love, Mike and Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a test....not to mention a dorky message.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coming from the go-getter student who wrote over 50 essays to receive the Daniel's Fund that gave her the opportunity to study abroad thus enable her to create this blog...My darling, you are one amazing young woman!! We love you and sooo very proud of you! Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good travelogue, Sara. Glad you made it with all your clothes. Keep up the descriptions for us stay-at-homes. Love, rrb

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Princess of Uni High does Europe. This blog is hilarious. I am so sorry Jacob could not go with you to film all of this. I delight in your discomfort.

    ReplyDelete